Admissions and application
During the academic year (September 1st – June 30th), we are only in charge of Swedish applicants. Please go to the swedish version of our website for more information. If you are not Swedish, contact the house which represents your country or apply directly through the CIUP application system.
Longer stays(3 months and more)
- Simple room: 520 € / month (265 € / half month)
- Double room: 695 € / month (350 € / half month)
- Simple studio: 685 € / month (345 € / half month)
- Double studio: 895 € / month (450 € / half month)
Shorter stays(less than 3 months)
- Simple room: 710 € / month (360 € / half month)
- Double room: 935 € / month (470 € / half month)
- Simple studio: 945 € / month (475 € / half month)
- Double studio: 1.155 € / month (580 € / half month)
The notion of a ‘melting pot’ is written into the statutes of the Campus. The aim is to promote cultural exchanges. Up to 50% of the residents from one nationality accepted by one residence is then placed in all the residences of the Campus, which allows each residence to accept an average of 20 to 30 different nationalities.
At the moment the Swedish House accepts students from Belgium / Luxemburg (Fondation Biersman-Lapôtre), Brazil, Denmark, France (Maison Provinces de France, Maison internationale AgroParisTech, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, Switzerland, Spain and the United States.
We welcome students, researchers, musicians, artists and teachers for shorter stays during the academic year and over the summer. Please fill out our online application for shorter stays. For more information, feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the academic year, you have to be a swedish citizen. Go to the swedish version of our website for more information.
We accept all nationalities for short-term stays (maximum 3 months) and summer accommodations. Please fill out the online form.